- Walked and walked and walked (now my butt hurts)
- Played games on my computer
- Played with my grandchildren
- AND was greatly relieved to see that Debbie is doing good and others that I've been concerned about.
- Been taking one extra anti-anxiety pill. It's amazing how well those things work! :)
I really do have problems with anxiety and depression. Both clinical. Years and years I've been on medicine and talked out things with a therapist. It's all helped. I told my grandson and daughter one day, "I've been feeling so depressed and grouchy". My grandson looked at me with surprise and said "You have?" I guess if he and my daughter couldn't see it, then it hasn't been as bad as I thought. Or has it? I try to smile at myself everyday in the mirror. It actually works to cheer you up and give you a more positive outlook for the day. Plus I love laughing at Tiah. She is such a little cutie. BIG, BIG cutie. She tries to sit on my lap, comes up and tries to get attention, and all I can see is fur and legs and nails digging into my legs. My favorite time is when I'm watching TV and playing on my computer at the same time, she comes up and lays down on the couch with me, making sure she is touching me in some way. I can't help but lay my head on her and listen to her breathe. She usually brings her WET nose around and gives me a BIG lick.
So, what I'm thinking, is that I need to count my blessings. Now please know this, I do count my blessing everyday. I'm not ignorant to the miracles in my life, but sometimes it just does a soul good to write them down. So here goes, and there will probably be a new one everyday. I would love to see what makes you all happy too, what you are thankful for, even if it's you didn't get one fly in the house today. Filling our hearts with gratitude is a good thing for our hearts.
- I am so grateful for all of you who are my blogging friends. You mean more to me than you know.
- I'm grateful for the opportunity to vote, and hopefully make a good change for this wonderful country we live in. (Be really glad when it's over already)))))
- I'm grateful for my home.