- I have JOY because I was adopted by totally awesome people that were and are the best parents a girl could have.
- I have JOY because I know that my Dad is joyful in heaven.
- I have JOY because my dear Mother is still with us and is the best example to me and to all those who know her.
- I have JOY because I have 5 beautiful, noble children who care for their Mother and do what they can for me.
- I have JOY because I have 10 wonderful grandchildren.
- I have JOY because I have a dog who wiggles all over when I come home, and a kitty who climbs on the back of the couch and snuggles up against my neck.
- I have JOY because my birth brother and sisters found me and have become very important to me, I love them all very much.
- I have JOY because I have a comfortable home and food to eat.
- I have JOY because I believe in my Heavenly Father and his son Jesus Christ.
- I have JOY because I have wonderful blogging friends that are nothing but supportive and loving to me.
- I have JOY because I have relatives that are just the best!
The list goes on, and on. My youngest daughter who was upset about her Grandpa dying, had a dream that her Grandfather was telling her that he has great JOY. From that day on she sees the word JOY everywhere. I even realized that I have a little plaque on my bookcase that says JOY.
So, I intend to see JOY in everything I do. Yes, it will be very hard at times.
Anyway, thanks for bearing with me. This post was for me, to read and remember and keep moving forward, AND get my sense of humor back!