Saturday, January 18, 2014

Around the kitchen....

 I've been cleaning house all day, doing those things I haven't had the energy to do in a long time.
 Vacuumed furniture, moved the furniture to vacuum behind, and I found 12 bones that Tiah had shoved under the couch.  12?  I didn't know she had that many.
 It's the end of the day, and yes I'm tired, but a good tired for once.  I decided to take some pictures in the kitchen.  These are the dog biscuits that Tiah has.  They smell so good.  They don't smell like the typical dog biscuit, I guess because they are pumpkin, cinnamon, oatmeal, yatta, yatta, yatta.  

Been drinking herb tea, and eating a little treat for me.  Yes I love bit o honey!

11 comments:

CDH said...

What a silly dog! How cute to bury her bones in the couch! ha ha! Your Christmas cactus. Mine bloomed twice this year again.
I have a stash of candy at all times! :)

TexWisGirl said...

ooh, i love bit o' honey, too! always was worried about pulling out a filling, though. :) and tiah's gonna have to build up her bone stash again!

S. Etole said...

So great to hear you are feeling well enough to do this.

Jeanne said...

Lovely shots Susan, and isn't it nice to have that good tired and have accomplished all that you accomplished in the day. Makes you feel so good! Hugs from Texas!

Deb said...

glad you had a good day!!!!

Cheryl @ TFD said...

I hate to think what the kittens have stashed under my couch. They love to hide stuff under my table that has a round pedestal. When I move it to clean the floors, it's always fun to see what I'll find. I don't move the couch as often. :) Good to know you are feeling good!

Rose said...

Glad you felt good enough to do these things...I think regular dog food and dog bones smell good. Have tasted the milkbones, etc...they don't taste like they smell! I need to buckle down and get into some of the cleaning, too.

Florida Farm Girl said...

I'm so glad that you're feeling better. Sure hope you continue to improve.

Catherine said...

Oh you have been a busy girl! Don't you love it when you get the cleaning bug? I wish I got mine more often. LOL!
Have a happy week!
xo Catherine

Anonymous said...

The tea sounds delicious. I haven't had bit o'honey in forever! Tiah and her bones..so cute!

sweetpea family said...

What a busy day I've got the tidying up bug at the moment x