Sometimes I have the hardest time seeing the glass half full. I try and try and try, and I just can't get my spirit to feel it. Other times, my glass is half full or overflowing. I had a doctor tell me once, "it's ok to feel good". In other words, I don't need to feel guilty if I feel good one day, or my life is actually going alright at the moment. Isn't that crazy? Feeling bad because everything is ok. Am I really more comfortable if everything is nuts? Nah, I'm not that crazy, but I gotta say sometimes I wonder!
- I'm grateful that Tiah is better and driving me crazy again. That means she feeling healthy again.
- I'm grateful for those awful shots I got in my feet this week. Oh yeah, that was fun, but they don't hurt so much now.
- I'm grateful I can walk, there are those that don't have that option.
- I'm grateful for the food on my table this week.
- I'm grateful for the gas in my car.
- I'm grateful for air conditioning - even though I pay through the nose for it.
- I'm grateful for my dentist and the work he did in my mouth this week, even though my mouth hurts like hell.
- I'm grateful for my children, grandchildren, parents, brother and sisters
- I'm so, so grateful for my home, even though the grass is dying and the plants have had enough heat to last through the winter.