- My backyard is a mess. My grass is suffering big time. Dead spots everywhere. I worked hard to get that grass and a pretty back yard.
- I have holes dug in places that I wish weren't there.
- Flowers destroyed.
- My Crape Myrtle used to be a tree, now it's been chewed down to a bush.
- I get to pick up poop everyday. Yay!
- My sliding glass window (no matter how many times I clean it) is always dirty.
- My car windows have met the same fate.
- I had to cover up my furniture to prevent it from getting ruined.
- My budget (food) is shot to hell feeding her.
- I worry what she will ruin next.
- And worst of all, the guilt trips I feel when I don't take her out for a walk.
- So nice to come home to wriggling body, glad to see me.
- She's gotten me out of the house more.
- I don't feel so alone.
- I've learned to be creative in feeding her
- I love it when I see Tiah and my kitten sitting together, waiting for me to open the door.
- She's always glad to see me.
- Did I say that she's always glad to see me?
- She's pretty good company, even when she's arguing with me about what I want her to do and she's not agreeing with me.
- I love how she watches TV sometimes.
- She doesn't care what I watch. I have complete control of the TV remote.
So what do I do? I'm not gonna lose my dog, but I'm having a hard time living with all the other things. There has to be an answer. I just don't have any idea what it is.