Saturday, June 18, 2011

Saturday evening.  Feeling relaxed.  In fact I've been relaxed all day.  Didn't wake up till 8:30 a.m. then I went to our garden for about an hour with my daughter to pull weeds, and gather some squash, bell peppers and we found potatoes ready to dig up.  It was hot and dirty!  I actually spent most the time holding the baby while my daughter did all the work, bless her heart.  My kids were all going to the lake with the boat today, but I bowed out.  I sat down on the couch and promptly fell sound asleep.  I finally woke up enough to get outside and water the grass and plants.  I couldn't help myself, I proceeded to spray the water up in the air and let it fall on me.  By the time I was done watering, I was almost as wet as the grass.  It was fun.  I came back inside, dried off, put on some dry clothes and laid down on my bed.  It felt so good, I fell asleep again. Lazy day.  Awesome!

2 comments:

Lady Godiva said...

That spray with the sprinkler sounds fun! Why not do something like that...it keeps us young embracing the child at heart! :)

By the way, all of your pictures are fabulous!

Anonymous said...

I love to get wet with the hose. Often, after a sweaty bout in the garden hubby and I end up in a hose fight. It is hilarious!