Thursday, April 3, 2014

Just a few pics....

 I had taken my little 3-year old grandson to his soccer game, because his Mom had to be somewhere else, and I walked over to take this picture.  A guy I know drove up and parked while I was taking the picture.  He asked me why I was taking a picture of a field.  I said because it's beautiful.  He said, that old field?  He just didn't get it.  But he's a rancher, he sees it all the time, and I guess he just doesn't see the beauty.

 On our way home, I was on the highway, and I looked over and saw this. 
 Had to pull over and take the picture.

7 comments:

CDH said...

As a rancher, I find these pictures absolutely gorgeous!

Angie said...

Definitely a beautiful field! I think you have to WANT to see the beauty in things to actually see it.

Irina Kovalenko said...

You fail to notice a miracle in routine, you know. Tremendous colours!
Is your name Alice? Let me introduce myself, I'm Irina. Stopped at your blog as my favourite book is "Alice in Wonderland". Have loads of fun at the week end, Alice! And welcome to share what you read, I've seen your profile.

TexWisGirl said...

oh, susan, these are gorgeous.

if you ever want to, i'd be pleased as punch if you joined in on Good Fences link-up. these are too beautiful not to share...

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

Something strange happens to the person who starts to look at life through the lens. Everything becomes unique, and beautiful. I've had people look at me like I'm a loon sometimes!
Love the last shots with the mountains in the background- so pretty.

Jeanne said...

They are beautiful shots, and having a camera up to your eye makes all the difference in your perspective.

Catherine said...

I can hardly wait for our green to show up...lovely!
xo Catherine