Wednesday, February 26, 2014

It's me Tiah...

Mom is asleep, so I thought I would write.  It's been really busy around here.  Mom has been cleaning house, and then her daughter that lives in Virginia has come to visit.  Mom fed everyone last night then collapsed in bed.  Poor Mom, she is so tired.  She took me to the vet (yay) because I have been limping for a while now.  The vet told her that he thinks I tore a tendon in my knee.  So now I can't go for walks or play with my ball because I'm supposed to rest.  Yeah right, like Mom can stop me from running.  I did get some medicine to take to hopefully help it get better.  Anyway, hopefully Sarah will get here soon, she's been visiting her sister all day, and left me here alone while Mom was at work.  I really like Sarah, she's funny and she likes me too.  I hope you are all doing well.

Love, Tiah

10 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

oh, tiah, i hope you can mend. you are such a sweetie to like your 'sis'. :)

S. Etole said...

Great pose, Tiah. Hope you are soon running again.

Florida Farm Girl said...

Tiah, I do hope you'll behave yourself and let your leg heal!! I'm glad Mom is feeling okay. I was beginning to be worried since we hadn't heard from her in a while. Tell her hello for us, okay?

Cheryl @ TFD said...

Oh, Tiah, I'm so sorry to hear about your torn tendon. I hope it heals quickly and you are taking your mom for walks soon. Take care and take care of your mom, too!

Karen thisoldhouse2.com said...

Tiah, you could have been a model!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Dear Tiah,
Please listen to the Dr and your Mama. Rest up. Goodness....you are a beauty.
XOXO

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

Oh ouch Tiah! Rest up sweetie..you can do it!

Catherine said...

Poor pup! I hope your leg gets better. And I hope mom catches up on sleep this weekend!
xo Catherine

Rose said...

Oh, Tiah, sorry your are hurting...now you listen and take it easy!

Jeanne said...

oh Tiah! HOpe that you are already on the mend!