Monday, January 13, 2014

Tiah says....

Mom is busy watching Sleepy Hollow.  She thinks Icabod Crane is so handsome!  She also thinks it's an awesome show and always records it.  Anyway, I thought I would sneak some time and write you. Mom has been so tired and out of it, that she hasn't even taken me for a walk in a long time.  It's okay, I understand.  When she was really sick and couldn't get out of bed, I just laid by her, watching over her.  I felt so bad for her.  Now with this heart thing, she has really been tired.  She went to the heart doctor today and it was a good visit.  He asked a bunch of questions, and so far so good.  She had been experiencing some heart pain, so he had her take a  nitroglycerin pill.  It took the pain away, but it gave her a terrible headache.  I feel bad for her, but she took some aspirin and she feels better, which makes me feel better.  She has to go have a stress test next week and then see the doctor again.  Hopefully everything will be okay. I guess it's better to make sure.  I have been trying to be a good girl.  I did dig up a pot with mint in it.  It's spread all over.  She's pretty sure mint gonna start springing up everywhere now.  She got pretty upset.  And then, well I couldn't help myself, but I dug up a plant too.  She's hoping it will survive. Lucky for me the weather has been pretty nice.  It gets to 60 degrees during the day, and I love laying in the sun.  It feels so good.  Well, I better go before she realizes I haven't been around.  I hope you are all well and I'm sure she will post some pictures pretty soon.

C-ya'll, Tiah

8 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

oh, tiah, thanks for the update on your mom! i know you're only getting in trouble because you have extra energy to burn since your mom's not been feeling so good. keep a close eye on her, and give her big puppy hugs for all of us that love your mom, too.

CDH said...

What a good girl you are Tiah. Watching over Mom is what good girls do. And the plant thing - well, that's what happens when you get worried.

S. Etole said...

Take good care of that Mom of yours.

Optimistic Existentialist said...

I hope your mom feels better soon :)

Florida Farm Girl said...

Tiah, you keep taking good care of your Mom, okay? We miss here out here and sure hope she'll be better real soon. Oh, and try to be good, okay?

Kay said...

Well Tiah, I agree with your mom...Ichabod is gorgeous and I love listening to him talk.

Rose said...

Thanks for the report! But you are supposed to help your mom, not give her more work!

Cheryl @ TFD said...

Hmmm, I'm gonna have to check out Ichabod Crane! I hope your mom will be okay, Tiah. Take good care of her and don't stress her out too much by digging up too many plants, okay? Tell her I am thinking of her and hoping all goes well with the stress test. Keep us posted.