Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Crapola....

I'm sick.  I'm coughing, my nose and ears are plugged up and to top it off I can hardly walk because my knee is acting up again.  I do have an appointment with the doctor for another cortisone shot on Monday afternoon.  That will help.

So, I'll be AWOL for a few days in hopes of feeling better real quick.  I am so prone to bronchitis and pneumonia, and have been most of my life.  I'm hoping that getting rest right now will help me not get any worse.

Later dudes!

13 comments:

S. Etole said...

Prayers for a speedy recovery. Take care.

Jeanne said...

Get well soon!

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

Ah, so sorry- get well soon!

TexWisGirl said...

oh, girlie, i'm sorry!!! get some rest and stay off that knee!

Buttons Thoughts said...

Oh take care of yourself girl. Hug B

Karen thisoldhouse2.com said...

Sending healing thoughts your way!

Rose said...

I sure hope you feel better soon!

Janice Grinyer said...

summer colds are the worst...

:(

get healthy, woman, Labor day' is coming up !!!

Cheryl @ TFD said...

I'm sorry you're feeling under the weather. Take good care of yourself and get well quickly!

Rae said...

So sorry to hear you are under the weather. Hope you feel better soon.

CDH said...

ACK! Get well soon! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry. Please take care and I pray you will be better soon.

Optimistic Existentialist said...

I hope you feel better soon Susan! We will miss your blog until you return :)