- Glasses (had to go buy magnifying glasses at Walmart)
- Bedroom blinds and curtains. Stupid me, I left the window open one day. Oh I can't forget the screen she went through to do the other damage.
- numerous socks she stole out of the hamper (which I now hide)
- two pair of beloved flip flops
- books (she's not allowed in my little den anymore)
- one butterfly bush
- one little tree (gone!)
- many, many plants
- a few towels and blankets I put out for her to sleep on so she would have a soft and warm place to lay down. What the heck was I thinking?
- Oh this isn't all, I just can't think of it all.....
Scared the cats to death. Only Star will brave being in the same room with her.
Grown out of her gigantic dog crate I got, I still stuff her in there at night.
Steps on my feet EVERY chance she gets. Man that hurts.
Puts her face on my lap and gives me that I love you look. (Little shit, knows how to work me that's for sure)
Waits obediently for me to feed her (what is she thinking doing something right?)
Loves to be running out on the trail, climbing hills no jackrabbit in his right mind would try.
Catches balls in the air, all four paws airborne. Bugs me, I never out smart her with a ball! Stinker! Oh yeah, speaking of stinker, can she expel some deadly ones.
Loves to snuggle on the couch, even though she is NOT a lap dog.
Oh well, you get the picture. 2012 has been a pretty good year. Could have been better, could have been worse. I'm not one for New Years resolutions, but I believe I'm gonna try to keep a couple I've been thinking about. If I actually get through the next couple of months, I'll let you know what they are. Like that? Like how I'm not quite committing myself. hehehe