Tuesday, June 19, 2012

More awards.....!

I am grateful to Jill at Chillin with Jill for the awesome awards she passed on to me.  Her blog is so lovely and full of warmth and love for her children and home.  You should go on over to her place and enjoy her life.  So....I'm supposed to come up with 9 of my favorite things, so here goes:




  1. Favorite Color:  Pink
  2. Favorite Animal:  Cats and Dogs (couldn't have just one)
  3. Favorite Number:  7
  4. Favorite Drink:  Diet Coke!
  5. Facebook or Twitter?  Facebook, I still don't get Twitter.
  6. My Passion:  I will defend the underdog to the death!
  7. Giving or Getting gifts:  Well I love giving, but I gotta admit I like getting too!
  8. Favorite Day:  Saturday
  9. Favorite flower:  Daisies

9 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

congrats again, loved one!

:)

glad you were honest w/ #7! i'd have to say the same thing if asked. :)

Cheryl @ TFD said...

Congrats on your awards! I'll go by and visit Jill.

Jill said...

You deserved these,my friends. And thank you for such a sweet and kind shout out!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You're rockin the blog awards, ain't ya!!! heheheee =)

Kerin said...

Congrats!

Loved your answers too!!

Your friend,
Kerin

Debbie said...

congrats!!

purple (haha) and i don't "get" twitter either!!

Rose said...

Now I know even more about you........

S. Etole said...

What fun "facts." Daisies are my favorite, too.

Angie said...

Cute post!
Pink is my fave color too and I totally don't get Twitter either. I've tried to jump on the bandwagon and I've really never saw the point in it so I always fizzle out!!!