Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wow, an award!

Thank you to Cheryl at the The Farmers Daughter for this awesome award.  
I am honored to be among the blogs that she chose to include in this award.  
Thanks again Cheryl!!
  Please visit her and enjoy her awesome blog!

Three other blogs I love to visit and are worth visiting and that 
I would love to share this award with are:
  1.  Visit Jeanne at Butterfly Tales: Metamorphosis from the Cocoon, she is an awesome photographer.
  2. Visit Debbie at It's All About Purple, she has a fun blog with beautiful photos!
  3.  Visit Elizabeth at The Last Door Down the Hall, she always has wonderful thoughts and photos to share. 
HOPE I DID THIS RIGHT! 

    5 comments:

    TexWisGirl said...

    YAY! congrats to you!!!

    Becca's Dirt said...

    Congrats. You deserve it.

    Jeanne said...

    You are so sweet, and thank you for naming me on your blog! Congratulations on your award! Well deserved!!!!! Jeanne

    Debbie said...

    congrats to you, congrats to me!! how very kind and thoughtful of you to mention me.

    i always wonder why more people don't follow you, you blog and pictures are amazing!!

    Chatty Crone said...

    Congrats on your award. sandie