Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sorry.....

I feel the need to let you all know that I'm not ignoring anyone.  I did something to my back and I can only sit for so long, then I have to put the computer away and move around.  The only time I don't feel the pain is when I pass out at night!  :)  The puppy and I are getting along better and better each day.  The last couple of days she has actually gone out the doggy door on her own to go potty without me coaxing her out.  AND, she and her crate have made friends.  She goes in there just to relax without me closing the gate on her.  AND, she is walking on the leash awesome now.  I'm not dragging her down the street on her butt.  She just trots right next to me.  Today I worked a little on teaching her to sit and shake.  I don't think she got it, but she will.  I went out back today to trim up some bushes and clean up dog poop.  She would grab my pants leg and I would be dragging her all over the yard.  If they hadn't been really old jeans with alot of holes already I would have stopped her, but it was hilarious me just trying to walk across the yard with this pup hanging onto my pants tugging at me.  Like having a kid wrapped around your leg.  Well, anyway, I'm done sitting for now, gotta move.  Take care everyone, and I will get to your blog.  The ones I have made it to, I had a lot of posts to catch up on.  Gettin old is hell!!!!!!

12 comments:

Jill said...

I do hope your back feels back to 100% soon! Take it easy.

TexWisGirl said...

well, at least you have to MOVE now to be comfortable - good thing since you have that little pup to chase around!

Anonymous said...

Take care of yourself. Feel better soon.

Kay said...

Sorry to hear you are not doing well. I hope your back starts to feel better soon. My lower back went out on me a couple of weeks ago and I could barely move for about 5 days.

Jeanne said...

Wow Susan, so sorry about your back! nothing like back pain to make you feel like you are 100. I have never had anything worse until I broke my ribs a few months ago. Hope you feel much better soon, and WOW, WHAT A PUPPY YOU HAVE THERE AND SO MUCH PROGRESS! Be well soon! Jeanne

Angie said...

Uh oh, sorry you haven't been doing well. Hope you feel better VERY soon. Glad to hear you & the dog are getting along better. You guys are gonna be best friends yet!

Anonymous said...

Susan please take care of yourself, back trouble is the worst. Blogging is slow this time of year anyways. Rest, but hurry back. :)))
Lots of hugs,
Rosemary...xxx

Cheryl @ TFD said...

I also am having some back problems again. Have you tried a chiropractor? Mine helps me a lot, I just haven't been in too long. Hope you're feeling better real soon! Don't worry about the blogging, we'll be here when you feel better. Take care!

EG CameraGirl said...

Sorry you hurt yourself! OUCH! And take care. :)

Debbie said...

ummmm, did i really read this and not leave a comment. apparently so....i am loosing my mind.

i hope you feel better soon!!

Catherine said...

I hope you are feeling better Susan!
xo Catherine

Rose said...

I am glad things are working out with Puppy!