Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Years - here comes 2012 whether we like it or not....

It's about to turn 2012.   Unbelievable!   Holy crap on a cracker!



I'm no fan of resolutions, so if you are, or are interested in making some goals for yourself, I beg you to read the above saying.  Goals are for progress, not perfection!  Thank God!  Perfection is way to much for me!  Instead of resolutions, how about we call it personal progress.  That way you can just be yourself and do whatever it is you feel the need to do for yourself!

Happy New Years my precious blogging friends.  You all made my 2011 a little less lonely!  And believe me that means alot!  Don't stay up to late!!!!  :)

4 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

you have touched my heart and life this year as well. for that i am grateful. may 2012 bring blessings for all, peace and hope for most, love and luck for many, and much happiness to you, dear susan.

Tombstone Livestock said...

I guess there is no way to stop the clock with only 4 hours to go .......... so Happy New Year.

Debbie said...

i love that "personal progress"!! i think we contine to grow and get better, until the day we die.

nappy new year sweet susan, i am so happy to know you!!

Catherine said...

I like those words! 2012 is here and I am ready for it!
All the best to you!
xo Catherine