Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Hitting a hard place right now.  I don't know why, nothing is wrong, I feel good, I'm not depressed, not upset about anything right now, I just feel so tired.  I think of all the things I need to do when I get home, things like mowing the lawn, and watering and trimming, but do I get it done?  Nooooo.....  I sit on the couch and instantly fall asleep.  I think I better not sit down today when I get home.  Just go right out with the lawn mower in hand.  It'll be hot, but I can go slow, and stop for a cool off if I need to.  No hurry.

I'm thinking that I may get rid of alot of the grass.  Do something else with the land.  I want to have grass for my grandkids to play on, but I'm just tired of mowing, and I'm no spring chicken anymore.  Time for me to do want I want to do with the backyard, instead of worrying whether the kids have a place to play.  Am I wrong?  I don't know.  I'd love to have different sitting areas, planter areas full of flowers and vegetables.  Hmmmm.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are not wrong at all. Visualize what makes you happy and then create it. Your grandchildren will not mind a bit and can play in other areas. Sometimes you've just got to come first.